Arlin Quality PolicyAt Arlin we recognise the need for stringent quality control, and pursue a pro-active approach to product innovation through consultation with engineers, production managers and design technicians. Since our inauguration in 1975, the Arlin team has accumulated a wealth of technical application knowledge, enabling us to offer a high level of personal service, which is the hallmark of our operation.
All members of our staff are committed to the principle of Quality Assurance, with a formalised Quality Assurance System in place based on the ISO9001 Standard, and a Quality Policy and a Quality Manual outlining detailed procedures. Arlin is committed to maintaining:
- Supplies of professional grade components from selected sources of established quality.
- Local stocks adequate for customer needs.
- Customer engineering support from our own qualified staff.
- Long term financial stability by maintaining adequate resources to meet suppliers' payment terms in respect of any customer contract.
- Good relationships with both suppliers and customers, by personal attention to all requirements.